Our Product Code:
Medium Post £8.50 +VAT*
15mm - TM200VP Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV3 Approved) with 4 in 1 Isolator Tails-pieces - TM200VP-3/4ZC
- TMV3 Building Cert Approved Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Includes tailpieces with integral check valves, test ports, strainers and isolators
- Integrated scald protection
- Automatically shuts off if cold water fails
- 15mm compression connections
- Calibrated setting dial for easy temperature setting
- Scale resistant inner components
- Complete with check valve tails
- TMV3 Building Cert Approved
- D08 Specification
- WRAS Approved
The Honeywell TM200VP Thermostatic Mixing Valve is a TMV3 scheme approved thermostatic mixing valve, which is suitable for controlling point of use hot water temperatures in high risk applications such as hospitals, healthcare premises and nurseries. The valve comes complete with 4 in 1 tail-pieces, which include integral strainers, check valves, isolators and test ports.
- Flow medium: Water
- Max. Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. Temperature: 90 °C
- Connection size: 15mm
- Setting range: 38 °C-46 °C
Within 28 Days:
If the product is found faulty within 28 days of purchase it can be returned to Advanced Water for replacement or refund. (Please note that if the item requires testing your refund will take approximately 14 days from receipt at Advanced Water).
All returns must be accompanied by a completed Goods Returns Note (GRN), to request a GRN simply complete the returns form at the bottom of this page and we will send one to you.
Please do not return any goods unless advised by Advanced Water as we will not cover return postage claims unless agreed.
After 28 Days:
If your product is found to be faulty after 28 days we have to adhere to the manufacturers returns policy.